For more than 45 years, Devon Gables Rehabilitation Center has been providing care to seniors across Southern Arizona. Focused on building strong relationships between older adults and their families, Devon Gables actively seeks to understand our residents' needs. Our comfortable rooms, beautiful desert surroundings, courteous service and outstanding personnel all come together to make our facility a premier place to work.
Our open full-time RN position is Saturday & Sunday 7am-11pm
RN duties included, but not limited to:
- Medication administration
- Admission/Discharge procedures/paperwork
- Daily documentation on patients
- Arizona State Board of Nursing License
- Arizona DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Long Tern Care/Rehab RN experience preferred
- Sign-on bonus offered, paid quarterly
- Health benefits offered after 60-days of employment
- Vacation time, sick leave, and paid holidays!
- Shift & Floor Differentials totaling up to and additional $4.00/hour
This is an exciting opportunity for Registered Nurses (RN) looking for opportunity to grow within our organization and become a part of a dynamic upbeat team.
About this company
Devon Gables was founded around its mission to provide quality, caring and personalized care services for the Greater Tucson community, so clients can maintain a high quality of life while functioning at their maximum level of independence. At the core of the Devon Gables mission is a commitment to residents - as this is their home.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ (US - 85712)