For more than 45 years, Devon Gables Rehabilitation Center has been providing care to seniors across Southern Arizona. Focused on building strong relationships between older adults and their families, Devon Gables actively seeks to understand our residents' needs. Our comfortable rooms, beautiful desert surroundings, courteous service and outstanding personnel all come together to make our facility a premier place to work.
We currently have multiple Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position open. The open LPN positions are as follows:
Sat & Sun 7pm-7am
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties included, but not limited to:
- Medication administration
- Admission/Discharge procedures/paperwork
- Daily documentation on patients
- Arizona State Board of Nursing License
- Arizona DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Long Term Care LPN experience preferred
- Sign-on bonus offered, paid quarterly
- Health benefits offered after 60-days of employment
- Vacation time, sick leave, and paid holidays!
- Shift & Floor Differentials totaling up to an additional $4.00/hour
This is an exciting opportunity for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) looking for opportunity to grow within our organization and become a part of a dynamic upbeat team.
About this company
Devon Gables was founded around its mission to provide quality, caring and personalized care services for the Greater Tucson community, so clients can maintain a high quality of life while functioning at their maximum level of independence. At the core of the Devon Gables mission is a commitment to residents - as this is their home.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ