PH Mechanical Engineering is looking for hard working, responsible, and loyal designers to join our team. The perspective applicant should be very proficient in AutoCAD, and must have recent work experience using AutoCAD. Applicants shall provide evidence of recent AutoCAD proficiency.
Responsibilities and Duties
The HVAC/plumbing drafter/designer position will require the applicant to create mechanical construction drawings based upon Engineer generated redlines, and self generated design. The goal is over time the self generated design grows and the engineer generated redlines become less.
The applicant will work with and coordinate "electronic backgrounds" and "Xrefs" with other architectural and engineering firms, for a well coordinated construction set of AutoCAD drawings. This is a fast pace job, and the successful applicant will need to have good time management skills to work on several projects at a time.
Qualifications and Skills:
- References validating recent work history
- Must possess methodical thinking, attention to detail, and organization
- Must be able to work with other team members
- Must be able to complete task timely with limited supervision
- Must be able to work efficiently and calmly in a stressful environment
- Availability during typical office hours, 8 am to 5 pm
- Must have personal means of transportation
- Must have excellent verbal and written English skills
- Must be willing to do what it takes to get the job done!
- Construction experience, especially HVAC or plumbing related experience
- Experience with Revit
- A consistent work history without gaps
- Work for a growing engineering firm, that has room for advancement
- Work on challenging mechanical design projects
- Work with other designers in the community
- Develop and deepen your AutoCAD skills
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Health Care and dental benefits
- Paid vacation time
Job Type: Full-time desired, some flexibility for students close to graduating.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ