We are a software company focusing on the automation and enterprise management software needs of the bulk petroleum, aviation, and renewable fuels distribution industries. Established in Tucson, Arizona in 1988, we have over three decades of experience in automating a variety of bulk liquids distribution facilities and in providing unparalleled customer support. The expertise of our team makes us uniquely qualified to provide superior technical solutions that enhance operational efficiencies and facilitate effective enterprise management.
• Primary developer for ASP.net contracts and invoicing application
• Maintain and implement new functionality for ASP.net data entry and management application as secondary developer
• Track and communicate task progress and status to project manager on a regular basis
• Work with project manager to estimate future project efforts and assist in the review of Sows for clients
• Collaborate and interface directly with clients as needed
• Flexibility to support clients outside of business hours for special or urgent circumstances
• Experience and proficiency in ASP.Net and C# using the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
• Relational database experience, MS SQL Server preferred
• Paid leave and holidays
• Competitive salaries
• Benefit plans including health and dental insurance
• 401 (k)
Please submit your resume, Tucson based. We look forward to hearing from you.