The Department of Urology is seeking an ABMS/ABU board certified/eligible Urologist specializing in Female Urology to join our growing team of exceptional physicians. This is a unique opportunity to join a vibrant team in one of the fastest growing areas of the country with brand new practice facilities including new outpatient clinic space and a newly opened 649 bed hospital. Qualified candidate will hold a faculty appointment with the University of Arizona commensurate with experience. Opportunities for clinical and basic science research are available for the interested candidate.
Qualifications, Features and Functions:
- Academic Female Urology position providing education and training of medical students and residents
- Join group of 7 established physicians and 4 mid-level providers
- Brand new operating rooms with dedicated cystoscopy rooms
- DaVinci Xi and Si robots available
- Call schedule 1:6 with resident coverage
- Average Patient Load: 20-30/day
- Valid AZ Medical License (or eligible to receive)
- ABMS/ABU board certification/eligibity
- Desire to join the leading team providing Urologic care in the Southwest
- Well-trained MDs encouraged to apply
Banner University Medical Center Tucson (BUMC-T), formerly University of Arizona Medical Center – University Campus, is nationally recognized for providing exceptional patient care, teaching future health care professionals and conducting groundbreaking research. The hospital is consistently listed among the nation's top hospitals in the prestigious Best Hospitals ranking by U.S. News & World Report.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ (85719)