The Ashton Company, Inc., Contractors and Engineers is a heavy civil contractor founded in 1946 based in Tucson, Arizona. The Company builds projects for public and private clients in the transportation, water, wastewater, commercial, mining, and industrial market sectors. The Crane Operator position works at the project site reporting to the Site Foreman.
- Operation and maintenance of various construction machinery including cranes, friction cranes, hydraulic cranes, dozers, loaders and backhoes.
- Perform all additional duties that may be assigned.
- Crane Operator NCCO certified or similar certification approved by OSHA.
- Ideally needs to be able to operate a Lattice Boom Crawler (LBC) both traditional friction cranes (i.e. 4100 Manitowoc) and the new style hydraulic crane (i.e. Liebherr 1250, manitowoc 2250, 999, 888, etc.) and also be able to operate a Telescopic Boom Crane (TLL) (i.e. Grove/Linkbelt 50ton and 65ton RT cranes).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess NCCO certifications or State or government licensing equivalent to NCCO.
- Current clean medical card.
- Proof of experience, minimum of three years
- Read and understand load charts.
- Lift and carry loads.
Drug screening required.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ