Arizona Community Physicians (ACP) is seeking a motivated Applications Analyst to join our successful physician-owned medical group. We are a patient-centered organization consisting of approximately 890 employees including 170 providers spanning Tucson, Green Valley and Oro Valley. This position will be based in our Executive Management Office. We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated competency in IT development and systems analysis, and who are eager to enhance their skills and work on exciting challenges in healthcare.
The Applications Analyst role supports a variety of applications and software, ensuring reliability, efficiency, and adherence to departmental best practices
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Writing scripts and integrations to support and empower key business objectives
• Ensuring maximum uptime and reliability of all assigned systems
• Automating/improving existing portfolio of ETLs, queries, and reports
• Properly documenting all systems and procedures
• Meeting with internal stakeholders to determine business requirements
• Troubleshooting problems and inefficient processes as they arise
• Taking on special projects and additional duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or other closely related field
• 1-2 years professional experience
• Strong foundation in SQL, Visual Basic, Python, or similar programming language(s)
• Solid understanding of database concepts and key principles
• Experience and expertise using advanced Excel features and techniques
• Familiarity with MS SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, Angular JS, and/or
C# Application Development is a plus, but not necessary
• Critical thinking, attention to detail, analytical, quantitative and communication skills
About this company
Founded in 1994, Arizona Community Physicians is a physician-owned, predominantly primary care medical group practice, with offices in Tucson, Oro Valley, and Green Valley.
Since its inception, ACP’s goal has been to be a patient-centered, full-service, physician-owned medical group providing comprehensive outpatient services. We strive to develop personal, long-term relationships between our patients and their physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and ACP office staff.
Today, we are Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. ACP is a forward looking organization consisting of approximately 900 employees. Our group includes 166 providers in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology and gynecology. We are located in 50+ locations of varying sizes in Tucson, Oro Valley, and Green Valley.
As a physician group, we also are aware that the growth in health care costs is not sustainable over time, which is why we formed Abacus Health, an accountable care organization. We believe there is room to improve efficiencies as we improve patient care and we applaud restructuring the system to recognize providers for the good work they do in making patients healthier and improving their satisfaction.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ