Family Medicine Ambulatory Primary Care Needed for Tucson Medical Center
We are actively recruiting for a full-time BE/BC Family Medicine to join our well-established, existing employed medical group. We use EPIC as our EMR and the practice is a full service, primary care practice. You will enjoy a full scope of practice with highly skilled support staff. Call is minimal as we have nurse triage, telemedicine, and robust hospitalist program
TMC Healthcare offers an excellent compensation package including top base/salary, relocation assistance, recruitment incentives, malpractice, paid CME plus allowance and a robust benefit package with options that provide the coverage and security you need for you and your family. TMC HealthCare is Southern Arizona's regional nonprofit hospital system with Tucson Medical Center at its core. Each day staff comes to work to use their skills and expertise to improve the health of the entire community, from birth to the end of life.
TMC Healthcare Highlights:
- Joint Commission Accredited
- 600+ beds
- Teaching, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- Team Based care focused on the patient and excellent patient outcomes
- Evidence based medicine with best practices and continuous improvement focus
- Professional support and growth within the organization
- 24/7 dedicated Pediatric ED
- 14+ ambulatory clinics for primary care, specialty care and urgent care within the system with a regional referral base
- 42 bed Level III NICU
- 12 bed PICU
- 33 bed Pediatric Unit with around the clock in-house Pediatric Hospitalists
- Other specialty areas include: Women’s, maternity, cardiac care, orthopaedic, neuroscience, hospice, surgical, vascular and geropsychiatric care.
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Partnership in the Southern Arizona Hospital Alliance
Come join us! Enjoy true quality of life and satisfying and rewarding career you have been seeking at Tucson Medical Center
TMC Healthcare is Southern Arizona's only community-owned hospital with over 600 beds, dedicated to providing state-of-the-art medical care across a wide variety of specialties.
Enjoy Tucson at its Finest
- Come practice medicine where others love to vacation and play!
- With over 330 days of sunshine a year- an unrivaled year-around outdoor lifestyle.
- Tucson offers excellent schools, shopping, cuisine, and culture.
- A robust economy with low cost-of-living makes Tucson a great place to maintain a comfortable lifestyle on your own or with a family.
Learn about Tucson AZ!
Tucson Metro Chamber https://tucsonchamber.org/
Tucson Parks and Recreation https://www.tucsonaz.gov/parks
Tucson Realtors https://www.tucsonrealtors.org/
2019 Best Schools in Tucson https://www.niche.com/k12/search/best-schools/t/tucson-pima-az/?page=5
Visit Tucson https://www.visittucson.org/
City of Tucson https://www.tucsonaz.gov/hcd/demographic
TMC Healthcare https://www.tmcaz.com/
For immediate consideration, email your CV to Katherine.McPherson@tmcaz.com or call 520-324-1277
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ (85701)