Job Summary (to include, but not limited to)
- Performs diagnostic mammograms in accordance with the FDA, MQSA and ACR guidelines and regulations.
- Provides exceptional patient care, communication and customer service.
- Adheres to ALARA techniques and radiation safety protocols.
- Provides accurate and thorough documentation.
- Works harmoniously as a member of the healthcare team.
- Current ARRT certification in both radiologic technology and mammography.
- Current MRTBE license in both radiography and mammography.
- Prefer five or more years of experience as a mammography technologist
- Mammography QA/QC experience preferred
- breast ultrasound experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of course in radiologic technology and mammography approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
About this company
Founded in 1994, Arizona Community Physicians is a physician-owned, predominantly primary care medical group practice, with offices in Tucson, Oro Valley, and Green Valley.
Since its inception, ACP’s goal has been to be a patient-centered, full-service, physician-owned medical group providing comprehensive outpatient services. We strive to develop personal, long-term relationships between our patients and their physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and ACP office staff.
Today, we are Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. ACP is a forward looking organization consisting of approximately 800 employees. Our group includes 166 providers in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology and gynecology. We are located in 50+ locations of varying sizes in Tucson, Oro Valley, and Green Valley.
As a physician group, we also are aware that the growth in health care costs is not sustainable over time, which is why we formed Abacus Health, an accountable care organization. We believe there is room to improve efficiencies as we improve patient care and we applaud restructuring the system to recognize providers for the good work they do in making patients healthier and improving their satisfaction.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ