Systems Engineer II – A10 Contract
Our software and systems engineering teams are engaged in supporting various DoD simulation and training systems programs. Projects include development of Multipurpose Reconfigurable Training Systems incorporating gaming technology. We provide an environment where engineers are engaged in the development and support phase to software/systems implementation. We seek professionals with a drive to work in diverse teams or independently as required, and the ability to apply technical competencies with creative ingenuity in solving technical software or systems problems while exceeding customers’ expectations.
Conducts and coordinates analysis, design, testing, and documentation of software/hardware systems in accordance with the corporate systems engineering process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes customers specifications to derive system requirements and develop requirements specifications and requirements verification traceability matrices
- Prepares and coordinates Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) reviews and presents technical summaries
- Coordinates and executes all action items assigned during reviews
- Coordinates with engineering staff to ensure timely completion of their assigned tasks dictated by their respective milestones
- Develops and modifies test plans and procedures to validate the functional correctness and performance of products
- Executes and/or oversees internal execution of test procedures to validate the correctness of the integrated product, and manages the assignment and resolution of discrepancies documented during testing
- Supports testing at all levels (e.g. functional, system and Hardware/Software Integration (HSI)), Test Readiness Reviews, and customers’ acceptance testing
- Coordinates delivery of all Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) items
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs all other duties – related to essential duties – as assigned
- Systems Engineering of software intensive systems in at least two of the following systems engineering disciplines: requirements analysis and management, system design and/or system test
- Bug tracking tool (e.g., Bugzilla or Team Foundation Server)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong oral and written communications
Education / Experience:
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience in an engineering discipline with a minimum of five (5) years of simulation training systems engineering experience or equivalent engineering development.
- Must hold an Active Secret level (or higher) Security Clearance.
- Up 75% of Travel
About this company
ProActive Technologies provides state-of-the-art hardware and software design engineering and logistical and management support services to the simulation and training marketplaces for Government and private industry.
Our driving principles of QUALITY, ON-TIME DELIVERY, and SERVICE are achieved as a direct result of our employees' dedication to fulfilling our customers' goals. INTEGRITY and CREDIBILITY are our foundations.
We stand behind our word and our work. This philosophy is the basis for ProActive Technologies' exceptional reputation with our customers, suppliers, and competitors.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ