Santa Rita Landscaping has been in business in the Tucson area for over 33 years. We have built an excellent reputation for exceptional results for our customers based on high standards, excellent customer service and expertise doing things "The Santa Rita Way" by empowering our employees.
Santa Rita Landscaping an IMMEDIATE opening for a full-time experienced Builder Foreman to add to our remarkable team of professionals! The Builder Foreman is a hands-on, working position doing landscape construction that will provide first level supervision of all field production activities within our Builder division. Must be self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
Duties & Responsibilities
• First Level Supervision of a crew of 1 to 5 individuals
• Completes jobs within hours and budget
• Contributes to the team effort by being hands on and accomplishing related results as needed
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing SRL standards of quality
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all equipment, resources and controls and maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures
• Operate and understand transit readings and use transit to grade to proper elevations
• Completes required paperwork timely and accurately
• Communicates accurate needs to Supervisor and Project Management
• Maintains strong communication with general contractor supervisor to protect SRL interests
• Performs related duties as assigned
• Responsible for initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation and teamwork within and between departments
• Resolves crew problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions & recommending action
• Accurate and timely completion of a variety of builder paperwork, employee timecards/paperwork
• Focus on the customer while operating within the Santa Rita Way
• Promote Ownership Thinking
Experience , Knowledge & Abilities
• Proven experience as a Construction Foreman or similar role
• Three (3) years landscape construction experience including equipment operator experience
• Experience using various types of construction/manufacturing machinery and tools including, forklifts, bobcat/skid steer, trenchers, variety of power tools, etc.
• Proven demonstrated experience leading crews
• Experience installing variety of irrigation types/sizes and ability to troubleshoot irrigation issues
• Experience with a programming a variety of irrigation controllers & timers
• Ability to read blueprints
• Ability to accurately forecast project schedule
• Ability to accomplish results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, coaching, developing and building bench strength
• Knowledge of common name plant identification and ability to properly layout to scale
• Knowledge of OSHA Safety laws and ability to conduct safety meetings with team members
• Be self-motivated and results-driven
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High School diploma or equivalent; degree in technical, engineering or relevant field a plus
• Bilingual a plus but not required
Santa Rita Landscaping offers competitive pay based on experience and what YOU bring to the table. Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, holidays, vacation, personal time off, 401k with match and participation in our Ownership Thinking Incentive Plan. If you think like an owner and have what it takes to join our team of professionals, submit your resume AND a letter of interest by replying to this ad or apply in person at 755 W. Grant Road.
Santa Rita Landscaping is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Santa Rita Landscaping based in Tucson, AZ is Southern Arizona's Landscaping Solution having been in Business for over 33 years. We have built an excellent reputation for exceptional results for our customers based on high standards, excellent customer service, expertise doing things "The Santa Rita Way" and by empowering our employees through Ownership Thinking.