Are you an EXPERIENCED and AWESOME Landscape Sales and Installation Supervisor? Do you want to be TREATED LIKE AN OWNER? Do you want to earn INCENTIVE pay? Do you want to work for an INDUSTRY LEADER? Then WE WANT YOU!
Santa Rita Landscaping has been in business in the Tucson area for over 33 years. We have built an excellent reputation for exceptional results for our customers based on high standards, excellent customer service and expertise doing things “The Santa Rita Way” by empowering our employees.
Santa Rita Landscaping is currently seeking a full-time experienced Landscape Sales and Installation Supervisor to add to our remarkable team of professionals! The Supervisor position is responsible for following up with customers who have requested work to be done, estimating and proposing the work, overseeing 2 to 3 field production crews, and is a hands-on, working Supervisory position doing landscape and irrigation services. Must be self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Call customers and set up meetings to review the scope of work being requested
· Estimate accurately and put together a proposal to the customer in a timely manor
· Management of and responsibility for 2-3 crews
· Ensures jobs are completed safely, within hours and budget
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing SRL standards of quality
· Contributes to the team effort by being hands on and accomplishing related results as needed
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating, coaching and directing personnel on the use of equipment, resources and controls and maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures
· Completes required paperwork timely and accurately
· Works closely with Executive Management team including Owners, Operations Manager, and professional staff
· Performs related duties as assigned
Experience, Knowledge & Abilities
· Three (3) years landscape construction experience at Supervisor level leading crews
· Ability to accurately estimate a job including materials, hours and equipment needs
· Equipment operator experience using various types of construction/manufacturing machinery and tools including, forklifts, bobcat/skid steer, trenchers, variety of power tools, laser levels, etc.
· Experienced in installing variety of irrigation types/sizes, programming controllers & timers and ability to troubleshoot irrigation issues
· Knowledge of common name plant identification and ability to properly layout to scale
· Ability to accurately forecast project schedule
· Ability to accomplish results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, coaching, developing and building crew bench strength
· Knowledge of OSHA Safety laws and ability to conduct safety meetings with team members
· Be self-motivated and results-driven
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Valid Arizona Drivers’ License and Ability to be Insured under Company Insurance Policy
· High School diploma or equivalent; degree in technical, engineering or relevant field a plus
· Must be able to meet physical demands of the job
· Bilingual a plus but not required
BENEFITS & PERKS
· SIGN ON BONUS
· Ownership Thinking Annual INCENTIVE BONUS Plan
· Paid Time Off – Accrue from Day 1
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement plan benefits
· Career/Advancement Opportunities – Career Path: Operations Manager, Director of Operations
Santa Rita Landscaping offers competitive pay based on experience and what YOU bring to the table. If you think like an owner and have what it takes to join our team of professionals, email your resume AND a letter of interest.
Santa Rita Landscaping is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Santa Rita Landscaping based in Tucson, AZ is Southern Arizona's Landscaping Solution having been in Business for over 33 years. We have built an excellent reputation for exceptional results for our customers based on high standards, excellent customer service, expertise doing things "The Santa Rita Way" and by empowering our employees through Ownership Thinking.