Are You Bilingual?
Visit the Cyracom Interpreter Job Fair!
We are currently hiring for Spanish, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Cambodian (Khmer), Cantonese, Farsi/Dari (Afghan), Karen, Korean, Mandarin, Nepali, Russian, Thai & Lao, and Vietnamese!
Do you speak more than one language? We’d like to meet you.
As an interpreter with CyraCom, you’d be using your language skills to help limited-English proficient people across the US. CyraCom will train you to become a professional interpreter in industries such as healthcare, business, emergency, and hospitality – no interpretation experience necessary!
- 3 weeks of paid training with no experience necessary
- Competitive pay
- Generous benefits including access to: health, retirement, dental, vision, disability, and more
- Flexible 24/7 full and part-time schedules
- Overtime and holiday pay
- Opportunities for advancement and promotions with the Company
- Prizes and freebies just for coming to work
- Your own desk, equipped with a phone, headset, and computer
- A diverse and stimulating workplace where employees are valued and supported
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Authorized to work in the United States
Stop by our Job Fair:
Friday, February 1 from 10am - 4pm
2801 E. Elvira Rd., Tucson, AZ 85756
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ