What We Offer:
- Generous Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing, 401K, and Life and Disability Insurance and Personal Leave
- Company Events
- Holiday Parties, Team Building Activities and Events
- Qualified candidate will have a BSCE degree (preferred) and four (4) years’ work experience or the equivalent work experience of eight (8) years in land development and/or public works.
- Experience must include preliminary engineering design, the ability to take plans from conceptual design to final plans, as well as preparation and processing of plats and plans for subdivision and land development projects, including roadway, utility, and drainage design, grading and earthwork calculations.
- Client contact and coordination, proposal preparation, scheduling, and agency personnel interaction experience is desired.
- Knowledge of jurisdictional codes, standards and procedures in the Tucson area is preferred. CADD experience is required.
- A good driving record is also required.
At Rick Engineering Company, our employees are our heart and soul. Nearly 85% of our employees have been with us for more than five years, putting us at the forefront of our industry in retaining staff. We attribute this success to our employee-focused company culture, in which we maintain an open-door policy for all staff.
Rick Engineering Company is a multi-disciplined planning, design and engineering company providing comprehensive services throughout the Southwest since 1955. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes over 3 weeks vacation the first year, 8 paid holidays, an alternative work week schedule, 401K, profit sharing, health, dental, vision, and flexible benefits program.
We offer competitive benefits; salary commensurate with experience and abilities. Rick Engineering is an equal opportunity employer, women, minorities, persons with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
RICK ENGINEERING COMPANY
FAX: (619) 291-4165
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ (US)