WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!!!!!
WE CAN PUT YOU TO WORK TODAY!!!!
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- VISION INSURANCE
- DENTAL INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF
- BONUS PROGRAM
OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT!!!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Examines specifications to determine dimensions of structure.
- Measures boards, timbers, or plywood, and marks cutting lines on materials.
- Saws boards and plywood panels to required sizes.
- Nails cleats (braces) across boards to construct concrete-supporting forms.
- Braces forms in place with timbers, tie rods, and anchor bolts, for use in building concrete piers, footings, and walls.
- Erects chutes for pouring concrete.
Apply in Person at:
Hardrock Concrete Placement Co., Inc.
6360 S Del Moral Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85706
Applications accepted Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
or reply to this ad with your resume
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job site.
- Must be physically capable of performing labor intensive duties in the heat.
- Company uses E-Verify
- Previous Construction Experience Necessary
- Concrete Experience a Plus!
Hardrock Concrete Placement Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Hardrock Concrete Placement Co., Inc. is a full service commercial concrete subcontractor established in 1989. Since inception we have become a leader in the Southwest's commercial concrete industry. We are a privately held company servicing the Southwest with offices located in Phoenix, Tucson, and Albuquerque.
Our financial strength, stability, and reputation have cemented our prominence in the industry allowing us to provide a bonding capacity for large projects offered by few subcontractors.
We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality construction and superior customer service. A testament to our commitment is evidenced by our high percentage of return clients, over 90%. We are consistently the concrete subcontractor of choice with many of our clients.
As a prominent player in the concrete industry, Hardrock has adopted progressive concrete techniques and remains a production leader by successfully constructing complex projects across a broad spectrum of building categories.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ (US)