WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!!!!!
WE CAN PUT YOU TO WORK TODAY!!!!
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- VISION INSURANCE
- DENTAL INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF
- BONUS PROGRAM
OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT!!!!
Backhoe Operator works on construction projects and prior construction experience is required. Responsible for key interactions outside of Company with General contractors, subcontractors, and related employees within various industries.
Backhoe Operator is a non-exempt position with no other employees reporting to this position. The Backhoe Operator reports to the jobsite foreperson, superintendent, and/or any other person designated by a Hardrock supervisor. The Backhoe Operator is responsible for their own transportation to and from assigned jobsites (different jobsites may be assigned on the same day or different days to accommodate workloads and/or work time(s) of Hardrock Concrete, transportation again will be the responsibility of the Backhoe Operator).
- OPERATES varies backhoe equipment with skill and accuracy.
- EXCAVATES jobsite as directed by foreperson and/or superintendent.
- DIGS foundations and footings as specified by jobsite plans and/or foreperson and/or superintendent.
- REMOVE construction debris from jobsite.
- RELOCATES excess materials at jobsite.
- MAINTAINS backhoe equipment.
- SECURES backhoe equipment on jobsite.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS OPERATING EXPERIENCE
reply to this ad with your resume
or visit our website at www.hrconcrete.com and complete an online application
NO phone calls please.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job site.
- Must be physically capable of performing labor intensive duties in the heat.
- Company uses E-Verify
- Previous Construction Experience Necessary
- Concrete Experience a Plus!
Hardrock Concrete Placement Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Hardrock Concrete Placement Co., Inc. is a full service commercial concrete subcontractor established in 1989. Since inception we have become a leader in the Southwest's commercial concrete industry. We are a privately held company servicing the Southwest with offices located in Phoenix, Tucson, and Albuquerque.
Our financial strength, stability, and reputation have cemented our prominence in the industry allowing us to provide a bonding capacity for large projects offered by few subcontractors.
We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality construction and superior customer service. A testament to our commitment is evidenced by our high percentage of return clients, over 90%. We are consistently the concrete subcontractor of choice with many of our clients.
As a prominent player in the concrete industry, Hardrock has adopted progressive concrete techniques and remains a production leader by successfully constructing complex projects across a broad spectrum of building categories.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ (US)