RHP Properties (www.rhp-properties.com) is a growing, privately held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, we own and operate over 225 manufactured home communities in 24 states.
We are presently seeking a Courtesy Patrol for our Town & Country Estates located in Tucson, AZ to patrol community grounds to report after-hour community activities for 30 hours per week.
As a successful Courtesy Patrol, you will:
- Patrol and observe community grounds and surrounding areas for community.
- Check community buildings and facilities for signs of unauthorized entry.
- Watch for irregularities, fire hazards, leaking water pipes and/or malfunctioning equipment or machinery and report to community manager immediately.
- Record patrol times and presence of unauthorized personnel and report directly to Community Management.
- Provide assistance to residents and guests.
- Pick up debris in road or common areas while patrolling the grounds.
- Observe and report suspects and suspicious activity to Community Manager immediately and local law enforcement authorities if necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience, preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
This is a part-time opportunity with competitive compensation.
RHP Properties is an accomplished real estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition and professional management of manufactured home communities. We own and manage a total of 235 manufactured home communities with over 60,163 sites spanning 24 states, with a combined value of approximately $3.6 billion. We are the largest private owners in the industry. Our organization's success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ (US)