Welcome to DakotaPro! We are the largest privately-owned and operated internet solution provider in Southern Arizona and our small, dedicated team is looking to grow in new and exciting directions. We are seeking talented, driven individuals to fill positions within our expanding company in variety of challenging positions. Are you looking for exciting career prospects with a company with a strong reputation for putting customers first? If so, then this may just be the place for you!
DakotaPro is hiring for a general laborer and helper for our Wireless Technologies and Facilities team.
Reports to: Facilities Manager
• Candidate must be punctual, well organized, able to follow direction and able to complete tasks with minimal to no supervision at times.
• Must be familiar with basic hand tools, power tools and construction tools.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 80lbs for extended distances.
• Must be willing and able to hike to remote sites (up to ½ mile,) and carry heavy items up hills and rocky terrain.
• Must be willing and able to work in extreme Arizona heat for extended periods of time.
• Must be willing to work anywhere in Southern Arizona (which may include Tucson, Avra Valley, Vail, Benson, Tombstone, Wilcox, Sierra Vista, Sonoita, Elgin, Green Valley, Nogales, Arivaca, Tubac, Three Points.)
• Candidate must be able to speak and write fluent English. Spanish may also be helpful.
• Candidate must be comfortable climbing ladders and working in high places.
• Must have driver's license and clean driving record.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
• Must be willing to work 40 hours per week. Occasional overtime may be required, which may include night and weekends.
Ideal candidate will have some experience in the following areas:
- Welding, sheet metal
- HVAC, electrical
- Low voltage cabling
- Carpentry, drywall
- Basic computer skills
Salary based on experience and qualifications
Comprehensive benefits are available after 90 days of employment
The Company: DakotaPro is a rapidly growing company and we are seeking people to grow with us. We are the largest privately-owned internet solutions provider in Arizona and we are only getting bigger as our offerings of services expand into new and exciting technologies! We offer connectivity (Southern Arizona-wide fixed wireless and wired connectivity), network, security, VoIP, and custom IP solutions to businesses and residences. We have a well-earned reputation for providing mission-critical internet-related services, whether it be our connectivity choices, our business voice services, our security offerings, our Dakota Data Vault, monitoring services and more.
We pride ourselves on our 24/7 technical support for our customers and our evolving processes that allow us to respond fully to an ever-growing suite of needs. Our staff has proven time and again to be ready, willing, and able to step up to the challenges as we increase the breadth of our offered services.
Most importantly, we operate as a team while we provide the "Human touch in Technology" to our customers. We have an excellent reputation in the community from our integrity business practices (we were recognized with the Better Business Bureau's Business Ethics Award) and our support of over 50 non-profit organizations in Southern Arizona.
If you think you'll be a good fit to join the DakotaPro team, apply today!