Welcome to DakotaPro! We are the largest privately-owned and operated internet solution provider in Southern Arizona and our small, dedicated team is looking to grow in new and exciting directions. We are seeking talented, driven individuals to fill positions within our expanding company in variety of challenging positions. Are you looking for exciting career prospects with a company with a strong reputation for putting customers first? If so, then this may just be the place for you!
The Job: -- Level 1 Technical Support position, with opportunity to advance!
Candidate should have open availability, we are a 24/7 support facility. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
· Professionally answer incoming technical support calls, and troubleshooting technical situations using a vast array of tools.
· Answer and resolve inbound email support requests in a timely manner.
· Maintains technical information held within our customer database to ensure that information pertaining to customers is up to date, to better guarantee accurate support.
· Configuring equipment to be used at customer locations to deliver state of the art Internet solutions.
· Communicate with vendors to help resolve circuit and hardware issues.
· Clearly document customer correspondences in a clear and easy to read format.
· Provide assistance on special projects and various other administrative duties as needed.
· Should enjoy being welcoming and friendly to all customers, whether on the phone or in person, understanding the importance of the impression they make.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is preferred.
· 1 or more years’ experience with supporting internet connectivity, (dial-up/DSL) required.
· Call center, and customer service experience required.
· Being a team player; working well independently and with others and projects a positive attitude with customers and fellow employees.
· Arrive to work and be ready to assist customers by scheduled time and have dependable transportation.
· Typing skills, minimum 40 wpm
· Wear casual business attire.
· **Bi-lingual (spanish/english a plus)
· Salary based on experience and qualifications
· Comprehensive benefits are available after 90 days of employment
DakotaPro is a rapidly growing company and we are seeking people to grow with us. We are the largest privately-owned internet solutions provider in Arizona and we are only getting bigger as our offerings of services expand into new and exciting technologies! We offer connectivity (Southern Arizona-wide fixed wireless and wired connectivity), network, security, VoIP, and custom IP solutions to businesses and residences. We have a well-earned reputation for providing mission-critical internet-related services, whether it be our connectivity choices, our business voice services, our security offerings, our Dakota Data Vault, monitoring services and more.
We pride ourselves on our 24/7 technical support for our customers and our evolving processes that allow us to respond fully to an ever-growing suite of needs. Our staff has proven time and again to be ready, willing, and able to step up to the challenges as we increase the breadth of our offered services.
Most importantly, we operate as a team while we provide the "Human touch in Technology" to our customers. We have an excellent reputation in the community from our integrity business practices (we were recognized with the Better Business Bureau's Business Ethics Award) and our support of over 50 non-profit organizations in Southern Arizona.
If you think you’ll be a good fit to join the DakotaPro team, apply today!