PEP Solar: InHome Sales Solar Consultant - Phoenix
We are the oldest residential solar electric installer in Arizona and America. Our well-established Solar company is looking for an energetic, positive, passionate team player to join our Phoenix sales office. At PEP Solar, we will transform you into an Inside Sales Consultant. We provide assistance on proper presentation for customers, and an awesome career in which you can be proud to write home to your family. Join us in our Phoenix office as we help to make owning a Solar system a reality for America’s homeowners with American products. Our team is growing quickly and we want you to get in on a company who helped start it all and the real deal. Are you ready to help your community save money, while saving the environment? This is a very sought after opportunity as PEP Solar is selective who we bring to our privately owned company.
POSITION SUMMARY: InHome Sales Solar Consultants are responsible for forecasting and generating expected revenue targets each month in various markets/territories. Meeting and exceeding revenue goals will be accomplished through multiple prospect interactions over the phone and by utilizing various online technologies to effectively build proposals and gain agreement from customers to move forward on a Solar as well as other energy products. Half your leads will be provided for you including referral leads and self generated leads (which will be part of your daily work plan).
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct 2 to 3 in home solar presentations per day;
- 30-50 call attempts per day;
- Confidently build trust and rapport with prospective customer;
- Conduct accurate needs assessments and corresponding analysis;
- Resolve concerns and eliminate obstacles to going solar;
- Follow-up on post-sale logistics;
- Follow-up on sales pipeline utilizing CRM;
- Generate additional revenue through self-generated appointments and referrals;
- Participate in ongoing training, and development
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- Ability to work a variety of hours, including evenings and weekends;
- Other actions and assignments as appropriate.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with Inside Sales team to respond to leads, and contact prospective customers to evaluate a customer’s Solar needs;
- Explain PEP Solar's product offering, schedule and manage customer phone appointments;
- Quickly determine a prospective customer’s knowledge of Solar, and guide a conversation towards evaluating a customer’s requirements, determining if a customer is a good prospect for Solar, setting a phone appointment, and preparing and presenting a solar proposal that meets their needs;
- Probe for needs, analyze electrical bills and usage and propose systems that meet the objectives of the customer;
- Understand and discuss the relative advantages of various forms of financing and be able to structure financial proposals to meet a customer’s needs by using cash proposals, low up-front lease proposals, home equity loans, or Power Purchase Agreements;
- Understand PEP Solar's internal tools and processes and use these tools to plan, prepare, create and deliver proposals to potential customers;
- Track and monitor performance against quota, responsible to meet or exceed minimum performance standards as established by Sales Management.
Requirements (knowledge, skills, Education, Certifications and Experience):
- Telesales Experience with a successful track record of exceeding monthly revenue goals preferred;
- College or relevant work experience preferred;
- Solar industry experience preferred but not mandatory;
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute;
- CRM experience and the ability to navigate successfully using a variety of computer software/technology.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Uncapped Commissions, and first 30 day base salary, 40 hour work week (Tuesday-Saturday)
- Top producers making 90k-120k+ (based on selling an average of 10+ deals per month)
- Quarterly bonuses for top performers based on conversion rate and sales amounts
- Company provided training programs, leadership development programs
- Flexible Schedule - Work from home opportunity 3 days a week.
This is a full-time position. Phoenix Energy Products llc dba PEP Solar and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 5 years plus required
- Sales: 2 years in solar preferred
Phoenix Energy Products, LLC DBA PEP Solar is a privately owned, Arizona-based company dedicated to providing our customers and neighbors, with advanced energy product solutions designed to meet your requirements. PEP Solar system solutions save you money and provide you with a return on your investment while saving and producing energy for your home or business. During your solar system installation our skilled, certified team verifies and ensures your energy products save you money with our energy product options. Our other products such as solar electric PV, solar water heating, advanced solar air conditioning hvac, smart solar energy storage systems, solar pool heating, and Sparkle Clean Solar System are available to review throughout our website. Enjoy!