Elite Air Conditioning Solutions is seeking a Senior HVAC Project Manager. We provide HVAC design, installation and maintenance services for large scale projects across the Greater Phoenix Valley. The Project Manager acts as organizer, planner, scheduler, problem solver, decision maker, resource manager and overall leader for project/contract, evaluating project/contract feasibility, creating strategic plans, managing activities of job site workforce while insuring job site safety and controlling resources necessary to effectively meet the project / contract schedule for residential or commercial HVAC projects.
Your duties will include:
- Develop and manage overall job activities, including schedule, manpower, equipment and material.
- Devise and implement piecework programs when applicable. • Assist in establishment and maintenance of project budgets.
- Coordinate job-site requirements with foremen and other personnel.
- Walk project with foreman to ensure completed and upcoming work is being addressed and completed within industry quality standards
- Walk project to ensure all safety requirements are adhered too.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Department to ensure timely ordering and delivery of materials per budget and schedule.
- Track materials to ensure schedules are maintained.
- Manage foremen and other job site employees to ensure efficient operations.
- Manage foreman and other onsite employees to ensure expected work adjurations are being met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with owners, general contractors, vendors, suppliers, internal employees and other trades on site.
- Communicate accurately and concisely with internal, external personnel, other trades, owners and others.
- Address any problems or concerns that arise and execute RFIs, PCAs as needed to address the issue
- Ensure accurate tool inventory and maintenance on job sites.
- Provide accurate information, prepare for, and participate in the cost-to-complete process
- Provide training for foremen, journeymen, apprentices or trainees
- Evaluate company requirements for areas of responsibilities and make recommendations, as needed
- Enforce company policies and procedures and recommend improvements.
- Complete required paperwork accurately and timely (time cards, daily reports, detailed accounting of activities, follow-up documentation, billings, HR paperwork, evaluations, etc).
What you’ll need to be successful:
• 2-10 years of project management experience on $200,000 to $2.5 M HVAC projects
• Experienced with commercial, multifamily, condominiums, restaurants, hotels, retail and office buildings is preferred
• Ability to build a team and coach, mentor, train and lead personnel in a project leadership relationship.
• Strong decision-making, problem solving, resource allocation and planning skills/experience
.• Demonstrated attention to detail throughout prior experience at a tactical implementation level.
• Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and ideas in a non-technical, simple manner.
• MS Office proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook,
• Procore (construction industry software) experience preferred
Elite Air Conditioning Solutions has over 25 years experience in the HVAC business!! Specializing in Multifamily, Hotel and Commercial New Construction projects.
We are a growing company and intend to continue on this path. A major portion of that growth is attributed to the multi-family commercial work the company does. The complexity of each project can vary, but ultimately relies on the knowledge and experience of various systems and applications that Elite Air and its employees must possess.
The general scope of work that might be included in a multi-family application, but not necessarily be limited to, are the following:
Various VAV systems
VFD motor controls
Standard AC rooftop and heat pump split systems
Knowledge of water-cooled chillers and heat pumps
Controls and Building automation systems
Make up air and air scrubber systems
Ductless mini splits of various makes and models
Exhaust fans and exhaust systems
Air flow and delivery to design specifications
Condensation line termination and flow
Garage ventilation/CO systems
Air distribution and ducting
Elite Air Conditioning Solutions strives to be the best and will continue to do so with its efforts in education, quality workmanship and guidance.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and the possibility of joining our Elite Team!!