MarketSource Inc., an Allegis Group Company, designs and delivers innovative and proven marketing and sales-team solutions for companies of all sizes. MarketSource provides the unique skills and expertise to integrate brand-centric marketing and sales programs in the Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Information Technology and Telecom industries and relevant routes to market including Retail and B2B.
Founded in 1975, MarketSource, Inc. became a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc. in 2004. Our Company’s culture centers on our core values: Open Communication, Relationships, Serving Others and Work Ethic.
MarketSource clients rely on the innovative solutions that vertical-specific, subject matter experts consistently deliver. Our team members thrive in a welcoming atmosphere of diversity and inclusion, better than average salaries, and exemplary corporate practices.
MarketSource is based in Alpharetta, GA, and employs nearly 8,000 team members. In 2015, the Atlanta Journal Constitution named MarketSource a “Top 20 Workplace”.
MarketSource is currently searching for a Communication Sales Representatives to join our team.
Responsibilities will include educating and exciting customers and retail associates on the benefits and differentiators of our available services. These consultants will be trained and become proficient in each available service, qualifying customers to match the best service to the customer needs, demonstrate user interface for each service and assist the customer through the activation process.
• Maximize sales of all Cox services
• Self starter with a high level of initiative
• Position Cox’s value and create product and brand awareness
• Communicate effectively Cox plans, features, products and services to a variety of customers
• Increase visibility of Cox products and services
• Create first-rate customer experiences
• Meet or exceed sales goals
• Build productive relationships with in-store personnel
• Represent MarketSource and Cox a professional manner at all times
• Support select retail outlets in assigned geographical territory
• Attend requested training sessions and conference calls
Training and Coaching:
• Providing positive reinforcement and adult learning techniques to promote learning and skill improvement
• Engaging in side-by-side selling
• Maintaining sound knowledge of client products and services
• Attending requested training sessions and conference calls
• Reviewing new product and service offerings from Client
• Establishing and managing critical relationships with national retail stores
• Developing and managing positive business relationships with national retail store management and employees at assigned partner locations
• 1-2 years of sales experience
• 1-2 years of customer-service oriented, marketing, event promotion, or outside sales experience considered
• Smartphone with unlimited text and minutes
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills
• Posses the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
• Aptitude for sensing and responding to a wide range of shopping types
• Ability to listen carefully and actively
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Must have reliable transportation and the ability to visit multiple stores in one day
• Understand and demonstrate integrity, respect and the ability to develop positive relationships with management, customers and peers
• Flexible for scheduling including weekends
This position requires access to various government military bases that may require additional background screening, including but not limited to presenting: (1) a social security card or social security number: (2) proof of a valid state issued drivers license; and/or (3) proof of valid car insurance and car registration. Individuals unable to provide the required access documentation for an assigned military base may be ineligible for the position.
Physical Job Requirements:
• Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items
• Requires the ability to move around the store and maneuver merchandise when necessary
• Walking and Standing
• Requires moving around the store to assist Customers
Marketsource is a sales and recruiting solutions company used by fortune 500 companies to find qualified candidates, and drive sales.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ (US)