Payroll Services Associate
Salary: $13.79 per hour - commensurate with experience
Performs bookkeeping, record keeping, computer data entry and operations and clerical duties as they relate to payroll functions. Other responsibilities include the maintenance of district-wide attendance/vacation records.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of payroll and clerical experience.
- Demonstrated strong proficiency in computer programs including Microsoft Excel and Word.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must possess strong human relations skills.
- Must possess a strong understanding of payroll practices.
- Must possess high clerical aptitude, typing skills and an ability to operate various office machines, ten key by touch, and computers.
- Must possess an ability to deal effectively with matters of confidentiality.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to work cooperatively and courteously with staff, students, parents and community members.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws, district procedures and Board policies.
- Ability to handle confrontation and conflict without an emotional response.
- Must possess time management skills.
- 2018-2019 School Year
- 12 month position - 8.0 hours per day
- Major medical, hospitalization, dental, income protection, and term life
Flowing Wells Unified School District is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, TITLE IX, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability in its employment practices.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ