The Installation Manager will be responsible for capturing accurate measurements for window and door replacements, scheduling and coordinating subcontractors and identifying all secondary materials for each project.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING | THE ROLE
- Apply sound installation practices and accepted measurement techniques to produce installable windows and doors for every fenestration, for an average of 60 projects per month.
- Ensures all projects have been sold in a manner commensurate with company policies and financial objectives.
- Determine work flow, project complexity and identifications of appropriate skills necessary to complete a project.
- Provide complete installation method and materials estimate for jobs, ensuring each job meets financial, construction and manufacturability standards.
- Management of the installation life cycle, including the direction of subcontractors, and decisions affecting the financial outcome of the project.
- Processing of project related paperwork and other administrative duties, including EPA lead safe work practice documentation.
WHAT YOU BRING | THE PERSON
- High School graduate or trade school
- 3+ years of experience in construction project management
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU | THE BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
THE RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN | ESLER COMPANIES STORY
Renewal by Andersen is the full-service window-replacement division of 115-year-old Andersen Corporation, the owner of the most trusted family of window brands in America. RbA was founded with a mission to redefine the industry and to offer a different—and better—window-replacement experience. Renewal by Andersen has seven company-owned locations, and over 100 independently owned “affiliates” across the United States.
The Esler Companies is the holding company for a fleet of the top Renewal by Andersen (RbA) “affiliates” in Greater Philadelphia, Colorado, Greater Phoenix, and Southern New England, and a sales and marketing ‘engine’ in Northborough, Massachusetts. Independent affiliates operate with a business model which grants owners exclusive marketing and sales territories, and nearly complete autonomy in running their businesses.
Esler Companies | Renewal by Andersen is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members.
Take a look at life at Esler Companies | Renewal by Andersen at www.esler.com
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ (US)