Wilhelm Family Vineyards is searching for a motivated and organized leader to assist our Lead Manager in implementing sales strategies, manage day-to-day tasting operations, wine club operations, event coordination, manage social media posting.
This position requires extreme attention to detail, creativeness, social media awareness, great communication skills and the ability to consistently deliver excellent customer service.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in managing and operating Tucson based tasting room.
- Provide a fun and energetic social environment for tasting room patrons.
- Operate small kitchen with Tapas menu plating
- Manage wine club communications and activities
- Plan and execute all special events
- Coordinate all social media postings and correspondence.
- Friendly social communication with up-sale skills is paramount!
- Help lead and motivate a team of part-time staff members
- Strong organizational and on-your-feet thinking
- Sound knowledge of wines and wine production (or be willing to learn to meet management expectations)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be capable of working independently while managing multiple tasks at once
- Experience in DTC wine sales
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to bend, squat, climb, push, stoop and crouch repeatedly for 8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods as required by job duties.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis (kegs of wine).
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays. (primarily sharing lead roles with existing Manager with daily overlap)
To apply submit cover letter and resume
Job Type: Full-time
- leadership: 10 years (Preferred)
This job will require you to pass a background check:
Welcome to Wilhelm Family Vineyards. Our Winery and Vineyard is situated on 20 acres in the beautiful high mountain plateau known as Sonoita, Arizona. If you visit, you'll find a quaint, fun atmosphere that enjoys a full spectrum of wines. We encourage all folks with any style of palates in our tasting room - we'll have a wine for you. We promise you will enjoy the award winning whites, reds, dry, semi-sweet, port-style dessert, sangrias and holiday favorites.
The Wilhelm Family
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ (US)