Our client is a manufacturer of wound film capacitors, was formerly known as West Cap of Arizona, a division of the San Fernando Electric Company, originally founded in 1952. In our growth, our client acquired Goguen Industries of Arizona in 2002.
Our client is located in Tucson, Arizona, less than 20 minutes from the Tucson International Airport. Their property spans one acre and our facility occupies over 20,000 square feet of manufacturing and office space. Our client is a competitive employer and have built a well-trained, quality-conscious work force.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or fresh out of school, you'll find a career with our client challenging and inspiring. As a leader in the manufacturing of wound film capacitors for commercial, military, and space applications, the staff works hard to earn and keep our customers’ trust. Every employee plays a vital role in making our vision a reality. This leads to the need for a Technical & Quality, Director. This job would be located in Tucson, Arizona.
Top Reasons to Work with Our Client:
- Competitive Salary
What you will be doing:
- Oversee engineering and quality assurance functions
- Design wound film capacitors utilizing data base of prior product designs and algorithms and/or customer specifications.
- Review and update existing wound film capacitor designs per customer specifications and current materials availability.
- Interface with customers to identify technical requirements and capacitor solutions
- Create and maintain technical and engineering documentation.
- Perform in-process and final hipot testing for high voltage applications.
- Support manufacturing in troubleshooting product failures.
- Oversee extended product testing including burn-in and thermal testing.
A Successful Candidate will possess:
- Education: Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5+
- Wound film capacitor design
- MS Word and Excel required
***** MUST HAVE CAPACITOR DESIGN EXPERIENCE*****
Anticipated Salary Range: 65k-75k