Become part of Arizona Community Physicians (ACP), Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. ACP is a patient-centered organization consisting of approximately 890 employees. Our group includes 150+ providers in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology, and gynecology. We are located in 58 locations of varying sizes in Tucson, Oro Valley and Green Valley. Our dynamic group offers lots of opportunities for professional growth and personal satisfaction.
Our IS Department is currently seeking a qualified candidate to join our collaborative team in delivering excellence in systems management and user support. Our IS Department is comprised of a skilled team of application and systems support and management professionals. This position is located in our Executive Central Business Office where employees enjoy a casual and professional work environment.
The IS Network Administrator is responsible for maintaining a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
• Proven experience in a network administrator role
• Hands-on experience in networking, routing and switching, particularly in Cisco network (Catalyst, Nexus and Meraki equipment)
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control and monitoring of network infrastructure
• Experience with firewalls (particularly Sophos firewall), Internet VPN’s, RADIUS servers as well as implementation, troubleshooting and problem resolution
• Preferred experience with healthcare IS environment.
• Must be able to work effectively with end users who possess varying degrees of technical knowledge.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
• Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• The position may involve travel to multiple locations throughout the greater Tucson area, including Green Valley and Oro Valley. The position will be part of an on-call rotation.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, MIS, CIS, or related field OR a minimum of five (5) years’ experience working as a network administrator in an information services department.
• Four (4) years’ experience implementing and maintaining Cisco-based networks.
• Three (3) years’ experience implementing and maintaining Sophos firewalls.
• Three (3) years’ experience implementing and maintaining network infrastructure around a storage area network (SAN)
• Three (3) years’ experience with IP phone systems, preferably Mitel
• Three (3) years’ experience implementing and maintaining RightFax solutions
• Two (2) years’ experience with enterprise infrastructure virtualization technologies (VMware preferred).
• Two (2) years’ experience implementing and maintaining data center server h
• Two (2) years’ experience with Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS) to include Remote Applications and terminal services.
• One (1) year experience with Office 365/Exchange email systems.
• One (1) year experience with change control processes and methodologies.
About this company
Founded in 1994, Arizona Community Physicians is a physician-owned, predominantly primary care medical group practice, with offices in Tucson, Oro Valley, and Green Valley.
Since its inception, ACP’s goal has been to be a patient-centered, full-service, physician-owned medical group providing comprehensive outpatient services. We strive to develop personal, long-term relationships between our patients and their physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and ACP office staff.
Today, we are Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. ACP is a forward looking organization consisting of approximately 900 employees. Our group includes 166 providers in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, rheumatology, dermatology and gynecology. We are located in 50+ locations of varying sizes in Tucson, Oro Valley, and Green Valley.
As a physician group, we also are aware that the growth in health care costs is not sustainable over time, which is why we formed Abacus Health, an accountable care organization. We believe there is room to improve efficiencies as we improve patient care and we applaud restructuring the system to recognize providers for the good work they do in making patients healthier and improving their satisfaction.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ